Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In Grade 5....
Data Management and Probability:
- collecting and organizing discrete and continuous data
- displaying using broken-line graphs
- sampling data from a population
- understanding mean
- comparing two related sets of data
- representing probability using fractions.
Math Terms and Explainations:
More great sources for math help and "how to's".....
Books you might enjoy...
Visit your public library or pay a visit to your school's learning commons to see if they have these or similar books.
The Great Graph Contest by
Publication Date: 2005-09-01
Probably Pistachio by
Publication Date: 2001-01-09
K-Gr. 6: Ask Us/Demande Moi
K-Gr. 6: How do I find out about my topic?