Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In Grade 5....
Patterning and Algebra:
- representing a pattern using a table of values
- predicting terms in a pattern
- determining the missing numbers in equations involving addition
- subtraction, multiplication, or division and one- or two-digit numbers
- investigating variables as unknown quantities
- demonstrating equality using multiplication or division in equations with unknown quantities on both sides.
Math Terms and Explainations:
More great sources for math help and "how to's".....
Patterning and Algebra - The King's Chessboard
Books you might enjoy...
Visit your public library or pay a visit to your school's learning commons to see if they have these or similar books.
Addison Addley and the Things That Aren't There by
Publication Date: 2008-03-01
Times Tables Made Easy by
Publication Date: 2009-06-29
One Grain of Rice by
Publication Date: 1997-04-01
The King's Chessboard by
Publication Date: 1993-07-01
K-Gr. 6: Ask Us/Demande Moi
K-Gr. 6: How do I find out about my topic?