Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In Grade 5....
Number Sense and Numeration:
- representing and ordering numbers to 100 000
- representing money amounts to $1000
- developing the concept of place value to hundredths
- comparing and ordering fractional amounts with like denominators
- adding and subtracting decimal amounts to hundredths
- multiplying two-digit whole numbers by two-digit whole numbers
- dividing three-digit whole numbers by one-digit whole numbers
- relating simple fractions to decimals
Math Terms and Explainations:
More great sources for math help and "how to's".....
Fun with numbers!
Books you might enjoy...
Visit your public library or pay a visit to your school's learning commons to see if they have these or similar books.
Math Curse by
Publication Date: 1995-10-01
G Is for Googol by
Publication Date: 1998-09-01
K-Gr. 6: Ask Us/Demande Moi
K-Gr. 6: How do I find out about my topic?
Logins for all VLC databases are found on the back of the VLC Bookmark.
Talk to your LCI today!