Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Free French English Dictionary+
Over 35 000 translations and audio pronunciations available in this app. Translates from French to English and from English to French. Ages 8+. Free.
French Baby Flash Cards!
Over 450 French words in 9 different categories. Ages 1+. Free.
French Verbs Trainer
• Contains detailed conjugation trainor for over 770 verbs!
• Listen to audio pronunciations for every verbs, in all conjugation forms (Powered by iSpeech).
• Includes tense and mood explanations with precise examples.
• Searchable dictionary for quick reference.
K-Gr. 6: Teacher Resources
Definition of inclusive education
Community Living Ontario defines inclusive education as: An educational experience where every child shares in all facets of ongoing education that will meet his/her unique needs; and, where all Boards of Education ensure that these rights include the opportunity:
- to attend regular classrooms in their local neighborhood school;
- to attend classes with like-aged children;
- to receive an education program based on, but not restricted to, individual goals;
- to receive adequate supports to ensure equitable opportunity for success;
- to receive coordinated planning and assistance in all transitional phases, including
- preschool to elementary, elementary to secondary, post-secondary, cooperative education,
- colleges and universities or continuing education;
And where parents have the opportunity to become true partners in determining all aspects of their child's education. Community Living Ontario believes that inclusion must be promoted and supported as a first choice for all students who have an intellectual disability, and that the Ontario Ministry of Education must be accountable and fully responsible for the full and uniform implementation of these measures in all school boards throughout the province.
Apps for behaviour, relaxation and structure
Apps to promote social skills
K-Gr. 6: Ask Us/Demande Moi
CELA - Centre for Equitable Library Access
UCDSB Newsletter for Parents and Students Jan 2021